The Magnolia House Pet Care Plan is quite simply an excellent cost-effective way of looking after your dog and cat’s preventative health care! We believe that prevention is much better than cure, and have carefully designed a plan to help you be proactive about your pet’s well-being without straining your finances.
The plan will spread the yearly cost of your pet’s vaccinations, health checks and parasite treatments over 12 convenient monthly direct debit payments, and will include a discount on the total as well as a range of other benefits.
What does the Pet Care Plan include?
- two full nose-to-tail physical examinations per year by one of our experienced veterinary surgeons
- routine vaccinations as needed
- 25% off optional vaccinations (e.g. kennel cough in dogs)
- 12 months of flea treatment
- 12 months of worming treatment (including lungworm in dogs)
- 8 months of tick prevention (dogs)
- FREE microchip
- 10% off all consultations
- 10% off neutering
- 10% off dentistry
- 10% off Virbac lifestage diets
Why should I join the Pet Care Plan?
- it will help reduce the costs of your pet’s routine health care
- it will help with your budget by spreading the cost over 12 months
- you will receive helpful reminders every 3 months that your pet’s flea and worming treatment is due
- you will receive discounts on several other services, including consultations
Interested? Please speak to a member of staff for more information and to sign up!
Register with us online
Please fill in the form, or come and have a chat to us in person!
Why Trust Us
Caring For Your Pet
We can meet your pet’s every need, from the first puppy or kitten (and bunny or gecko!) health check, through preventative care, to the most complicated investigation and treatment when they are unwell. We have the advanced facilities and expert knowledge you may expect from a much larger practice, and yet our small size allows us to retain the friendly, comfortable, and caring atmosphere we are known for.
Emergencies Out of Hours
Contact Vets Now Bournemouth on 01202 859 933