- Our Team
- Why choose us?
- Our Services
- Exotic Pets
- Small Mammals
- Other Exotic species
- Contact us
- Useful links
PHONE: 01202 499 622 1a Stony Lane, Christchurch, BH23 7LQ
May cause electrical burns, but more commonly cause chemical burns in the gut when contents are exposed.
For small batteries they may be allowed to pass through the gut, for larger or damaged batteries especially where the contents may be leaking urgent surgical removal is recommended.
URGENT VETERINARY ATTENTION ADVISED.