- Our Team
- Why choose us?
- Our Services
- Exotic Pets
- Small Mammals
- Other Exotic species
- Contact us
- Useful links
PHONE: 01202 499 622 1a Stony Lane, Christchurch, BH23 7LQ
Ethylene glycol, it can also be found in screen wash, brake fluid and some inks.
Can cause nervous, cardiac and renal problems and be fatal in animals that go on to develop renal failure.
It is really palatable for dogs and they seek it out so take care cleaning up spills and also in the winter when there is a lot more of it being sprayed about.
There were several cases last winter of dogs being deliberately poisoned with outside water bowls being spiked.
Treatment will likely involve intensive hospitalisation including fluids and blood tests.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY POISON EXPOSURE WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT THE SURGERY IMMEDIATELY
01202 499 622